ESIPPS International focuses its services on capacity building including tailor-made and regular training course development and delivery at local, national and international level. The services are delivered in the field of environmental information, planning and policy with the following specializations:
Environmental surveys, research & information dissemination
- Geo-referenced data collection, data architecture, metadata and spatial analysis using geo-information technology such as Remote Sensing (RS), Mobile (participatory) GIS, and Global Positioning Systems (GPS).
- Geo-spatial information facility establishment and management
- Environmental Mapping, Analysis, Monitoring and Planning with geo-information application
The service is done for:
- Wetlands, Water & aquatic resources, Rural agricultural land use, production and marketing, Social-Economic aspects including gender.
- Urban physical and regional integrated planning, Land use/land cover mapping and modelling, Climate change and variability.
- Disaster risk reduction (DRR) Integrated environment assessments Dissemination of Environmental information, Technologies and Innovation.
- Resettlement Action Plans
- Environment Action Plans
- Strategic planning
- Development Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA)
- Institutional capacity assessment & development
- Policy Analysis & Communication
We pride in delivering quality work and services with special emphasis on capacity development as a building block for sustainability of the programmes. ESIPPS extended its services to offer special and unique opportunities for networking and advocacy on data and information through two not for profit network platforms as follows:
- Information and Technology Dissemination Centre (ITDC)
- A think tank on Gender in Climate Change and African Agriculture (GECCAA)